I have found so many excellent resources online that I want to share with you! When dealing with a cancer diagnosis, it is hard to find everything, or connect with others walking your same road. My goal is to make this cancer journey a little easier for others. Know of more ways to connect? Contact me to add to the list!
- Young Survival Coalition – www.youngsurvival.org
- Stupid Cancer (young adult cancer) – stupidcancer.org
- BreastCancer.org – www.breastcancer.org
- Cancer.org – www.cancer.org/cancer/breastcancer/detailedguide/breast-cancer-additional
- Cancer Care – www.cancercare.org/diagnosis/breast_cancer
Counseling. Support Groups. Education. Financial Assistance.
- The Pink Fund – thepinkfund.org
- Pretty in Pink Foundation – www.prettyinpinkfoundation.org/index.aspx
When Breast Cancer is Present and Insurance Is Not
- V for Victory Foundation – www.vforvictoryfoundation.org